Search This Blog

Friday, January 11, 2013

CAG Member in the Spotlight- Don Edington



"Bougainvillea" Photograph by Don Edington
"Bridge of Glass VI"  Photograph by Don Edington

DON EDINGTON

As an amateur photographer I am just beginning to discover the enchantment of capturing an image with my DSLR 3100 and completing the elements that make a photo memorable.  I look for landscapes, micro shots and wildlife that have the fundamentals for an outstanding picture.  I look forward to learning more about the art of photography and enjoy entering the shows through the Guild and other venues.  You can find more of my photography in the Cheyenne Artists Guild Gift Shop.

Don Edington
307-778-7172 (H)
307-421-2522 (C)

"Tis a Rose" Photograph by Don Edington
"You Lookin at Me" Photograph by Don Edington

No comments:

Post a Comment