Search This Blog

Monday, May 28, 2012

June Member Meeting welcomes Robin Dempsey



7 pm, June 4  
 The Cheyenne Artists Guild  
is happy to announce our special guest speaker at the
June Cheyenne Artist Guild member meeting,

Robin Dempsey 


"My name is Robin Dempsey.  I was born and raised in Cheyenne.  I have a wonderful husband, Marc Dempsey, a great daughter and son-in-law, Erin and Jeremy Gilmartin, and the two cutest-ever grand puppies: little Bailey, the Cava-Poo, and not-so-little Anna Belle, the English Mastiff!

My passion is fabric and quilting.  I’ve always loved fabric, and began dabbling a bit in quilting in the 1990’s. In 2000, I became officially hooked on quilting after taking my first quilting class, and now I spend as much time as I can in my sewing room and always have more than one project going at any given moment.  There’s another thousand ideas swimming around in my head, just waiting for me to get started!  I began teaching the Beginning Quilting class at the Quilted Corner in the fall of 2011, and I love doing that!  It is such a great thing to help others find their inspiration to create and quilt!

As I progress through my quilting journey, I would love to do more teaching of the craft, as well as create original designs and draft patterns.

It is my pleasure to share with you my knowledge and thoughts of quilting, and the inspiration that drives me!" - Robin Dempsey

Be sure and come hear her presentation! Our monthly member meetings are always open to the public.   We would love for you to come visit with us and hear more about Robin's art of making quilts.  

Cheyenne Artists Guild 
1701 Morrie Ave.
Cheyenne WY 82001


Check out more of Robin's beautiful quilts!





No comments:

Post a Comment