Search This Blog

Friday, July 20, 2012

CAG Member, Gail Watford at the Wyoming Made Store

"Indian Paintbrush"
5x7 Framed Pastel Painting by Gail Watford
$74.00
Hi friends and followers of the CAG Blog!
Being the CAG Blog editor and keeping southern Wyoming informed on visual art events hasn't allowed me much time to let you know about my personal art endeavors.  For the last few months my days have been packed with my latest project! Back early in the spring, I became part of the "Wyoming First Program" through the Wyoming Business Council. One of the opportunities available for members with Wyoming First is to take part in the Wyoming Made General Mercantile at Cheyenne Frontier Days and the Wyoming State Fair.   It's been a fun learning experience for me painting, preparing and packaging my work for the store. To let you know the kinds of thinks I have been painting, I've included a few of the 5x7 pieces that will be available. Some of my art will be framed and some is unframed.  I will also have prints of my work on note cards and mugs.   While your out taking in all the excitement at CFD, I would like to invite you to drop by the store and see some of my latest work as well as other great products from Wyoming businesses around the state. At the store also be sure to check out the art of another CAG member, Tony Jamesphotographer, who will also be showing his work at the mercantile!

By the way, for those of you that have never been to the "Wyoming Made General Mercantile" at Cheyenne Frontier Days, it will be open every day at Wild Horse Gulch  from 11am to 8pm, July 20-29, 2012. One of the best things about Wild Horse Gulch is there is no admission! It's one of my favorite places to go during Frontier Days. Always a good time, with creative fun things to do and purchase!  I always come home with some uniquely Wyoming style purchases!  You might want to check out a 30 second video on this link, Wild Horse Gulch Video to get a taste of the atmosphere.  Hope to see you there!

Gail Watford PSC
Cheyenne Artists Guild Blog, Editor
http://cheyenneartistsguild.blogspot.com/

To see more of my art check out my website or sign up for my blog at:
www.gailwatford.com
www.gailwatford.blogspot.com


"Mountain Bluebird" 5x7 Framed Pastel Painting by Gail Watford
$74.00

"Meadowlark" 5x7 Framed Pastel Painting by Gail Watford
$74.00

1 comment:

  1. Love your art work, these should sell fast, so you better get out there before they are gone!

    ReplyDelete