Search This Blog

Thursday, November 1, 2012

November Artist of the Month Tony James

"Edger Allen Crow" Photography by Tony James©
Here is a bit about Tony in his own words:

"I am a Wyoming native, born in Cheyenne, Wyoming in 1947. I became interested in photography in my junior high days. My first serious photo equipment were old Miranda 35mm cameras. I had two camera bodies, which I kept loaded with both Color and Black and White film. After these cameras, I switched to Olympus cameras. With the rise in popularity of the digital cameras I purchased Canon equipment, which I presently use. I have attended several photography classes at both Western Wyoming Community College, and Laramie County Community College. During my work life I traveled all over the State of Wyoming. This is where I feel that I developed my photographic "style". My main interest in photography tend to be landscapes, floral, wildlife, ranch buildings, and all things railroad." 

Feel free to check out his website: http://wyomingphotosfineartdesign.weebly.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment