Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Don Getz' Watercolor Sketchbook Workshop Opportunity

Hi,
I am the contact person for 2 Don Getz' Watercolor Sketchbook Workshops, 1 in Yellowstone and 1 in Grand Teton National Park.I am wondering if you could email the announcement  below to your members for me.  I am trying to get the info out to all watercolorists in the area.Thank you,Joanne



Don Getz is coming to both Yellowstone National Park and Grand Teton National Park in July to teach Pen, Ink and Watercolor Sketchbook Journaling, and I am happy to say that I am the contact person for this opportunity.

Don is from the East Coast and rarely heads out West, so this is a rare opportunity.  I have been waiting to take a class from him for several years!

He is only accepting 12 students for each workshop, so it will be a small group with a lot of individualized attention.

You can see Don’s work and his many accomplishments on his web site:  http://watercolor-online.com/DonGetz

Cheap Joe’s is following Don’s travel across America on the Cheap Joe’s blog, where there are also more examples of Don’s Travel Sketchbook: 

DATES: 
Jul. 22-23-24, 2013 (Monday – Wednesday)  Yellowstone National Park, West Yellowstone, MT, cost IS $300.
Jul. 25-26 (Thursday - Friday)  GRAND Teton National Park, Jackson, WY , cost is $200.
Deposit is $100 per class, non-refundable.  It is first come, first served by postmark date.
I will be at both workshops.  I will also be coordinating a casual dinner at both locations, so we get to know each other.  We will be carpooling into the parks.
Happy Painting!
Joanne Hamm
Cell phone:  (208) 251-3504
Address for deposit checks:
Joanne Hamm
1205 College Rd.
Pocatello, ID 83204
Be sure to tell me which Workshop you want (or both).
P.S.   Make your hotel/camping reservations ASAP.  Other places to look for lodging are vrbo.com  or  homeaway.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment