Search This Blog

Monday, January 28, 2013

CAG MEMBER SPOTLIGHT- PAT BUTERA

"Bountiful Energy" Watercolor by Pat Butera
PAT BUTERA
"I have dabbled with art for many years and in the fall of 2010 took my first art classes ever. My first love is watercolor – the flow and blending and grace of this medium so enlivens and gives expression to the deepest part of me.  At this time I am also enjoying exploring different mediums such as acrylics and encaustics and ink that offer other modes of expression.  This journey is filled with learning and fun and play and beauty and companionship and the sheer joy of creating."

 Many of Pat's paintings may be seen and or purchased at 
The Ancient Sage, 1726 Capitol Ave, Downtown Cheyenne.
    
Also online at the following websites:

For more information contact Pat at: 
Email: patbutera@me.com
Phone: 307-631-0461

"Raven 1"  Watercolor by Pat Butera
"Nobility" Watercolor by Pat Butera
Watercolor by Pat Butera
"Life"  Water Media by Pat Butera



No comments:

Post a Comment