Search This Blog

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Dana Condel- April 2013 Art Design and Dine Artist at CAG


"Playful Afternoon"
Acrylic Painting by Dana Condel
$40.00

ART, DESIGN AND DINE
at the Cheyenne Artists Guild
1701 Morrie Avenue

April 11, 2013
5 pm - 8 pm

DANA CONDEL

presents an Art Exhibit about
"WATER"

Stop by to visit with Dana during the first 
2013 show of Art Design and Dine season!

In Dana's words:
"I have never been a person of many words about my own abilities, I just have a passion for it. I enjoy practicing all forms of art, and often find inspiration in music and in my family. I also really enjoy looking at others artistic creations, so often you can see a part of the person in the piece. This show I decided to theme it around water! I hope to see both artist and appreciators there! "

To see more of Dana's art  
check out her website and
contact her at http://dmcart.weebly.com/

 "Immortal Fish"
Acrylic Painting by Dana Condel
Not for Sale 


"Ireland Falls"
30X24 Acrylic Painting by Dana Condel
$100.00

No comments:

Post a Comment