Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

DEE JAMES AND DONNA PERSON Guest Artists June 2013 Art Design and Dine


Dee James & Donna Person
  Featured Artists during Art Design and Dine 
at the Cheyenne Artist Guild
1701 Morrie Avenue, Cheyenne WY

June 13th, 2013 from 5-8 pm 

Donna and Dee invite you to come by the guild and visit with them during the May Art Design and Dine.  Both Dee and Donna are very active int the art community and also in supporting the Cheyenne Artist Guild by serving on the board, Dee as President 2009-2012 and Donna as 2012 Secretary and 2013 Vice President.  This May, they will once again be showing their art in various medias.  Be sure to come by to say hello to Donna and Dee and view their beautiful works of art! 

"Keystone Creek" watercolor by Dee James
DEE JAMES
A bit about Dee James in her own words:

"Hello, My name is Dee James, I am a fine arts artist living and working from my studio in Cheyenne. I work in a variety of mediums including oil, acrylic, watercolor, pastels, charcoal, and pencil. I have lived in Wyoming since I was two years old. I grew up in Thermopolis and Riverton, Wyoming where my love for art began. At an early age I began drawing, and I am a self taught artist. I began selling my art work at craft shows in the Tri-State area in 2004. My work was well accepted, and has sold to customers from all over the world. Inspired by my beautiful Wyoming surrounding I paint the environment in bold and brilliant colors. I have traveled the state seeking out old towns and wild open places to capture in my paintings. Many of these paintings hang in business and Doctor offices in Cheyenne. I also have a love of the abstract and expressing emotion in my paintings. This genre has produced some of my most beautiful and haunting piece of art work."
____________________________


"Wild Mustangs" Acrylic by Donna Person©
DONNA PERSON

Donna Person, a multimedia, award winning artist works in watercolor, pastel, oil, ink, acrylic and mixed media.  She is an accomplished Western and wild life artist and also does commissioned portraits of people, horses, pets and ranches.  Besides painting she also does wood working, sculpting vases, birds and ducks.  In 2012 Donna began serving on the board of the Cheyenne Artists guild as Secretary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment